Leading the way in connection-based learning
We believe in the Five Roots of Growth and we apply them to our entire activities at Roots Learning Center, starting from planning, teaching and learning, to evaluation.
These Five Roots of Growth are the foundation to competence that contains knowledge, attitude, skills, and action as the most important elements in one’s life; the roots that are proven useful when a child turns into an adult
- Able to regulate emotions and to build connection with the surrounding
- Individuals who are interdependent and able to be a part of the world community
- Able to think critically, creatively, and effectively
- To possess good moral and spiritual intelligence
- To have a strong and healthy body